Deswik Software Suite v5.1 – New Features
Version 5.1 of the Deswik Suite is now available, featuring over 200 enhancements. Highlights for this release include:
- User interface improvements
- New tools for increased efficiency such as user-defined cursor tool, pivot table reporting, new formulae
- Process map and process map layers for streamlining of repetitive tasks, standardization and quality control across various mine sites
- New import and export integrations.
- Manual scheduling
- Task grid column filtering
- Various other short-term scheduling enhancements.
and many more…
For more details about the main new features, download the v5.1 New Features summary.
Special feature: Manual Scheduling in Deswik.Sched v5.1
Manual Gantt scheduling has been introduced in v5.1 of Deswik.Sched. The Manual Scheduling Mode will make short-term scheduling a lot easier. You can now manually slide the tasks to happen on the dates you want and fill in the rest with the resource leveler. Find out more in this short video: