Deswik at the AIMS conference, 13th – 16th September
Deswik will be at the AIMS conference next month to showcase the latest enhancements to Deswik.CAD’s survey capability and its upcoming roadmap. It’s been a busy year with site implementations in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland and further afield at sites in Ireland and Canada. Highlights of the existing functions include:
- Integration with Leica
- Drive as-built wizard for drive solid generation
- Interactive plotting
- Stope and development reconciliation tool for End-Of-Month
- Several common surveying tools including a customizable laser offsets tool.
During the past nine months, as a result of Deswik hiring surveying consultants and site feedback, several new functions have now been added into the Deswik.CAD platform:
- Trace Survey Stations – Graphically plot the path that a survey station has taken through the attribute Backsight Station. This shows all the backsights and foresights associated with the queried station.
- Process Sets of Angles – Import each station observed in the job or calculate an average from the observations with the option to reject any prior to processing.
- Bulk Exporter – Build a series of export options to a variety of file extensions and assign this to a process map or command.
- Create Face Marker – Use distance measurements from known points, create face marker positions with date stamps and other customized attributes.
Come and see Deswik’s surveyors at the AIMS conference to get a demonstration and see how they can assist your operation.