Deswik.CAD integrates with Ventsim
In Deswik.Suite 2016.1, users will be able to export a network of tunnels directly from Deswik.CAD to a native Ventsim file. Deswik.CAD Attributes can be used for layering the data or defining ventilation properties of the tunnels exported to Ventsim. Deswik.Sched can also be used to define the stages and rock ages in Ventsim, allowing the engineer to quickly analyse the vent network as it progresses over time.
- Export a network of tunnels (called branches and nodes in Ventsim) directly from Deswik.CAD to a native Ventsim file (*.vsm).
- Deswik.IS settings are used to define the tunnel profile shapes.
- Deswik.Sched information optionally used to define the Stages and Rock Ages in Ventsim that allow the engineer to quickly analyse the vent network as it progresses over time.
- Deswik.CAD Attributes can be used for layering the data in the Ventsim file (filtering in CAD terms), i.e. the Primary and Secondary layers
- Deswik.CAD Attributes defining ventilation properties of the tunnels are exported.
- Export reference data, e.g. the stopes, pit surface or survey data.
- Import the Ventsim network back into Deswik.CAD. Attributes are merged back from Ventsim to the original designs to preserve them for the next export.